Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hey! Hey!

It's Thursday and we have both have a good week so far. Justin has been a busy little bee at his new job. Lots of things to do. Which he has been enjoying a lot! He meet Dr. Lemack for the first time yesterday and he likes him a lot.

"Betsey", my car, is finally going bye-bye. It's a bittersweet feeling I have about it. We are hoping to get the new car this weekend. Were crossing our fingers. But, if not then it will be sometime next week.

We have a weekend filled with our friends from Troy. Some of them are coming to stay at our house for the weekend, and we are very excited!

Murphy Brown has seemed like she is adjusting a little to her new schedule. Monday night when we got home she was running around crazy. Justin told me if I could catch her he would give me $100, haha. That's how excited she was. It was really funny. She finally calmed down.

Kristen has talked to Claire, the wedding photographer, and the pictures are "suppoed" to be done by Friday. Let's hope they are. I will forward the link to everyone, so be looking for it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment