Thursday, January 20, 2011

Latest Doctor Visit....

After having so much fun in Arizona I had to go in to see the doctor when I got back because I started having a lot of pain on my right side while in Glendale. The doctor wanted to see me because the pain had been consistent for 3 days and was getting worse. I was a little nervous but felt very confident everything was just peachy with Mary-Ross because she had really started moving around so much on the trip and I had felt her kick a lot in the past few days. I had to go without food before my appointment because they wanted to do an ultrasound of my gallbladder. Everything turned out to be fine with my gallbladder and kidney. Mary-Ross was in perfect condition as well thank god! After waiting 2 hours to see the doctor they told me everything was great and that I probably had a pinched nerve or something and to basically suck it up! So I did! Haha. Luckily the pain has gone away and I've only felt it for short periods since then! Weird but glad it's gone and it was nothing serious! I was so happy because I got to see my baby girl which made me so happy and she was moving all around! I got a few more pictures of her so it was worth the couple hours without food! :) They cancelled my appointment for the end of January and re-scheduled me for the first week of February for my gestational diabetes test and regular 4 week check-up. We won't get to see our angel then but maybe the next time! We can not wait to see how much she has grown! I will be 22 weeks on Saturday.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment