Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!

WHOA! Is it really 2011? It seems Justin and I were just ringing in the New Year here in Birmingham with great friends and we were wearing hats that say 2010! Well, we all know how fast time goes by and Justin and I are welcoming 2011 with open arms.

One thing Justin and I can say about 2010 is that God has been really keeping a close eye on us and our families and that we could have never even asked for so many blessings he has given us in one year! Here are some of the great things we got to experience in 2010.....

Right after we rang in the New Year we went skiing in Breckenridge, Colorado with a group of friends and it was a blast!


Then I found out my sister was expecting on my 23rd birthday!

Shortly after that Justin and I decided to put our house on the market and we began the house hunting process, and only after our first weekend of looking around we found the neighborhood Chace Lake and fell in love! We were offered an amazing deal to build a house in Chace Lake and we signed the contracts that following weekend and then they started the building process!

My sister found out she was having TWINS! Very exciting for us all!

Then we got the news that she was having GIRLS!

Somewhere either before or after we found out about Blakely's condition....and then the whirlwind of emotions and information came and the rollercoaster ride began for our family.

Our best friends Amy and Scooter gave birth to little Landry on May 28th!

Justin and I celebrated our one year anniversary on May 30th! We made it!

We decided that we were ready to start a family at the beginning of June! :)

Then we closed on our house June 28th and we moved into our new home!

Then the twins were born on August 9th and after a very stressful day everyone was doing great!


On September 25th I found out I was pregnant with Mary Ross and we were so excited! :) :)

Then we got the Moran family back in Birmingham with us and we could have not been happier!

Justin and I went to our first doctor's appointment on October 6th to hear Mary Ross's heartbeat! Here is an ultrasound from our appointment in November when Mary Ross was 11 weeks!
Justin and I went on a Babymoon to NYC in November and had a blast!
Justin celebrated his 30th birthday on December 4th!

Then we got to find out Mary Ross was a girl on December 27th!


So as you can see we had an amazing year and we are so happy for all the many blessings that have come our way in 2010! I could have never imagined a better year after such a great one last year but 2011 is bringing us the best gift in the whole world, the birth of our first child. We are beyond excited and can not wait to meet our little angel! We know that she will bring us so many memories and we can not wait to be a family of three! It is so amazing to know that our years are just going to get better and better because of Mary Ross.

And just a little side note for you all if you were wondering where the name Mary Ross came from here it is! Ross is Justin's middle name and after we were married I always knew I wanted to use Ross for one of our children. The name Mary came from my great-grandmother Moma T, that was her name and I loved her so much even though she passed away when I was a young child. I always loved double names and loved when people used the name Mary something so after Justin and me got married I put the 2 together and knew that is what we would name our little girl someday!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment