Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Doctor Update!

Went to the Doctor today for my 2 week check-up and it went great! We got to re-do our 4D ultrasound and Mary-Ross did much better at this one. I drank a yucky Mello Yello as instructed by the ultrasound tech and I think it worked! She was moving all around during the ultrasound and showed us her sweet smile a lot. It was so sweet and adorable. She opened her eyes a lot and she opened her mouth and was sticking out her tongue at us too! Her feet are right by her head! We got to count all of her fingers and toes and she has 5 on each hand and foot! The ultrasound tech measured her for us and according to the measurements she is weighing around 3 lbs. 9 ounces right now. She said that her femur is measuring about 2 weeks and 5 days ahead of her due date and her weight is measuring about a week ahead of my due date. So we will see in a few weeks if my Doctor thinks she will be arriving earlier than we thought. That will definitely make her parents happy! Justin thought this 4D was really cool and he said it made him want to meet out little angel even more! Haha. I had some problems over the weekend but luckily the Doctor said everything is fine. I had to go on an antibiotic though but besides that everything is peachy! I go back on April 4th and then I will start going once a week! YAYY! We have a lot of things coming up and I am hoping it will make the time go by faster!

Here is my favorite picture from the ultrasound today!

No comments:

Post a Comment