Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Unmotivated

Since I have been pregnant I have vowed and promised to work-out. Well the bad news is I have zero motivation. You would think gaining tons of weight and it being better for my baby would be enough motivation but it is not, sadly. I have zero desire or energy to do anything! I did purchase a Denise Austin pregnancy workout video that I have done a whopping 2 times! HA! I have gone on several walks outside but since this winter was so cold those walks diminished to none! I always try real hard to get up in the mornings early to do my DVD but I somehow always hit snooze and before I know it I look at the clock and it is 6:00 and I have to get in the shower. So someone please tell me why getting the motivation to exercise is so hard?!?! If anyone knows please share the secret with me because I am dying over here. I really do not want to gain anymore weight so that is why I need to get started on my workout. I have somehow managed to already gain the max weight I wanted to gain the whole 9 months! I thought I have been doing pretty good considering but to my surprise that's a big NO! So I am hoping and praying that I will do like my sister did and start losing weight towards the end! That way it will all balance itself out ya know. Pretty high hopes since majority of everything about me is nothing like my sister! But we can always keep our fingers crossed can't we? So if anyone would like to say a prayer for me to find the motivation to be a good mommy and get this baby some exercise I would really appreciate it!

Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. We need to workout together! That always helps me get motivated. :) And since Johnny is in busy season right now, it would be nice to have company and stay busy. :) Let's plan: if it is nice weather, we can walk. If not, we have a date with Denise!!! Let's do it! I need to work out too! Seriously, yesterday I walked from the church, to our car parked in the church parking lot and was out of breath!! ...not good.

    ReplyDelete