Monday, May 10, 2010

Easy Quesadillas

Justin and me ate these last night for dinner. I thought they were very good despite the fact I burned ours! So I can't wait to fix them again without burning them this time! I couldn't find refried beans with sausage so I bought some ground sausage, only used half the roll and mixed it cooked ground sausage in with the refried beans. The reason I burned my quesadillas is because I thought they would be better it I heated them in the oven instead or microwave. I put them on broil and didn't watch them closely enough. I served spanish rice on the side.


Makes 8 servings


Ingredients
3/4 cup refried beans with sausage or
buy sausage seperately like I stated above
4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
1/2 cup taco sauce, divided
Sour cream

Directions
Spread beans evenly over 2 tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with 3/4 cup cheese, and drizzle with 1/4 cup taco sauce. Top with remaining tortillas.

Microwave 1 quesadilla, covered with a paper towel, on a microwave-safe plate at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Repeat procedure with remaining quesadilla.

Cut each into 8 wedges; serve with remaining 1/4 cup taco sauce, sour cream, and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.

-Compliments of www.myrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment