Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another week come and gone

As we end another week in May the most exciting week ever approaches! Assuming that I am not going to go into labor tonight or tomorrow we will be going into my 40th week of my pregnancy. Many of us thought our little one would have decided to come on her own before now but since she has not it looks like I will be getting induced this week. I better be anyways. :) I have enjoyed my week of not having to be up at a certain time even though I have found myself still be an early riser with the exception of one or two mornings this week. I have been keeping the house very clean and doing all the laundry. All the chores of a stay at home mom/wife. :)

Justin took another part of the CPA Exam on Wednesday morning and we are hoping for another PASS! We still have not heard from the last part he took but hopefully it will be in soon! So that is three parts of the CPA Exam down! One Pass and two unknown as of the moment. He is going to take a break from studying for a few weeks before he starts back to finish up the last parts. We are praying very hard that he does not have to re-take any of the parts.

Justin and I went to a movie Friday night and had a great time like always. I am hoping that was our last movie we could see without getting a babysitter. I know that seems strange but I am so ready for this baby to be here!

So we have one more day until our Doctor's appointment to see if anything happens. I highly doubt it but who knows! If not then we are scheduled to go to the Doctor at 9:30 for an ultrasound to measure the baby and then we will see the Doctor. So I am hoping that my next blog will be updating everyone that we are checking into the hospital to have a baby! But, it could also be about how I am going to start thinking of ways to deliver this baby myself! Let's hope it's the first and not the second! :)

And, one last update! My little sweet angel Blakely is in the hospital due to bronchiolitis. They were admitted this morning and will definitely be staying tonight and possibly more nights. Her sats have been better since she has been at the hospital but she has been running a fever and is still having trouble breathing. They will continue to monitor her and give her breathing treatments. Palmer is starting to show signs that she might need to be admitted as well. Bronchiolitis is only contagious if you come into contact with the person's salvia or snot and you ingest it. So it is very possible little Palmsicle has it as well since they slobber all over everything of each other's all the time. We need to keep both of these babies in our prayers so they can get better! Not to mention Palmer is already scheduled to get tubes in her ears early Tuesday morning. So my family is being pulled in a million directions at the moment!

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment