Monday, May 23, 2011

The BIG Update!

So I went to my 39 week and 2 days appointment this morning and got the wonderful news that I will be checking into the hospital on Wednesday night at 8:00 p.m. to start the induction process. So Mary-Ross will be welcomed into the world no later than some time on Thursday! My Doctor said it is still a possibility I could go into labor on my own but I do not think that will happen. I was still not dilated at all and so I think I am one of those people who need medication to help me! My sister was the same way with Ashlyn Kay so I am hoping that is what will happen with me! If not then I will just have a c-section! My Doctor was surprised that Mary-Ross was not bigger than she is measuring to be at the moment but the measurements are not always correct. It could be more or less. Right now she is measuring at 7 lbs. 11 ounces. This is a perfect weight in my eyes so hopefully she will be about that size! We are just so happy to  know she will be here by the weekend! It is really funny because out of Justin's group of friends only two of them have children and Mary-Ross will be the third. And all three of them are girls and all three of them will have been born in the same week! How cool is that?!?! Caroline Stubblefield who belongs to Kris and Amy Stubblefield is the oldest and she will be two on the 26th which is the day Mary-Ross is scheduled to get here! And then Landry Crutcher who belongs to Scooter and Amy Crutcher will be one on the 28th which was Mary-Ross's due date! I think it is so neat that all of us had or will be having our children on the same week! We are hoping to be able to plan a fun family function for all of our girls in the years to come to celebrate there birthdays and give us a reason to all get together! I just wish Caroline was in the same town as Landry and Mary-Ross so they would all be best buddies!

So, I will be updating the blog after Mary-Ross arrives with all the details and pictures! Next blog we will have a baby! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment